Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

NEWS FLASH: Get the latest, official Coronavirus (COVID-19) news from the South African Government at www.sacoronavirus.co.za

NESTLÉ® NIDO® 3+

168 Ratings

NESTLÉ® NIDO 3+ Ages 3-5 | 28.1 oz. Canister

NESTLÉ® NIDO® 3+ is a powdered drink for growing children aged 3-5 years. It is tailored to meet the unqiue nutritional needs of South African little children. These nutrients support normal cognitive and immune function. Immuno-nutrients help contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and mega-3 fatty acids with added DHA support cognitive development for little ones (3-5 years) to achieve their first wins.

Product Information

• Source of 14 essential vitamins and minerals that help support their immune system and healthy growth.
  • 35% of the Daily Value for calcium to help develop and maintain strong bones.
  • Helps support their immune system with vitamins A, C & D, iron and zinc.

Product Ingredients

Skimmed Milk Powder, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Milk Fat, Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit, Rapeseed, Coconut, Sunflower Seed, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Oligofructose, Calcium Citrate, Inulin, Soya Lecithin, Fish Oil: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, Biotin, Folic Acid, K1, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid), Lactobacillus rhamnosus live culture, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate.

More Information

Product Allergen

Cow's Milk
Fish
Soya

yes - According to the recipe with an additive
no - According to the recipe without additives
k.A. - not specified

This product is NOT suitable for INFANT FEEDING. NESTLÉ® NIDO® 3+ is not a breast milk substitute and is formulated to meet the changing nutrition needs of healthy children older than 3 years.

How To Prepare

Wash your hands before preparation. Use boiled water & clean utensils for preparation.

Step 1 - Fill 1 glass (225 ml) of boiled, cooled water.

Step 2 - Dry scoop/ spoon before introducing in the can/ pouch.

Step 2 - Add 3 tablespoons (36g) of NIDO® 3+ to water.

Step 3 - Stir until powder is fully dissolved.

NESTLÉ® NIDO 3+

Mit Freunden teilen!

Die folgende Funktion ist nicht Teil der Website der Nestlé Deutschland AG. Bitte beachten Sie, dass mit der Bestätigung des Dialogs Daten von Ihnen an sämtliche in unsere Website integrierten Social Plugin – Anbieter und AddThis LLC (siehe hierzu den Punkt Werden auf unseren Websites Social Plugins verwendet? in unseren Datenschutzbedingungen) übermittelt werden können. Um welche Daten zu welchem Zweck es sich handelt, können Sie den Datenschutzbedingungen des jeweiligen Anbieters auf deren Website entnehmen. Mit der Bestätigung des Dialogs erklären Sie sich mit dieser Datenübermittlung einverstanden.

Wenn Sie diese Seite/ dieses Produkt teilen möchten, dann klicken Sie bitte im Anschluss nochmals auf das jeweilige Icon.

NESTLÉ® NIDO 3+

Make preparing NESTLÉ® NIDO® 3+ bonding time

ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS IN EVERY CUP, INCLUDING:

• VITAMIN A

Helps support healthy vision and skin.

• VITAMIN C

Helps support immune health and is important for the support and structure of tissues and organs.

• OMEGA-3

Helps to support normal brain and cognitive functioning.

• IRON

It is important for healthy red blood cells that carry oxygen from the lungs to body tissues.

• ZINC

Helps support toddlers’ immune health by helping them grow and repair cells.

Rating and Reviews

Real opinions (168)

Submitted By Rahul dravid (not verified)
Average: 3.8 (5 votes)
Wed, 08/25/2021 - 08:17
food was not good

Submitted By Kia
Average: 2 (4 votes)
Thu, 08/26/2021 - 07:31
bad food

Submitted By Maralize Von C… (not verified)
Average: 3.7 (3 votes)
Mon, 10/04/2021 - 13:55
My child love it. It very good for her. Thank you.

Submitted By Joe Block (not verified)
Thu, 10/14/2021 - 10:09
How are you going to contact me?

Submitted By Bonolo Sefako (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 08:17
Nido 3 to 5 years is the best. Since my daughter has been drinking it, she's the happiest child ever. It has all the nutrients and vitamins and also makes her immune system strong.

Submitted By Elsie Solomonse (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 09:52
This milk is the best because I drink it myself and children love it. It gives them energy and fully focused on their books. The price is right and affordable and I would recommend it to my friends and family

Submitted By Asnath (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 10:10
Gives best nutrients, helps immune system

Submitted By Ledwaba Keletso (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 11:34
I've been feeding my daughter NIDO 3+ since December 2020, after she has just turned 3. The quality and taste of the milk are out of this world. She doesn't only drink the milk in the morning and evening, but I also prepare her breakfast by mixing the milk with oats, corn flakes, wheat biscuits and soft porridge. And most times, she has porridge mixed with NIDO 3+ milk for dinner. The milk has been treating her good and she loves it so much that she always prefers a glass of NIDO 3+ milk even when she's not feeling well. I sometimes bake homemade cookies and biscuits using NIDO 3+ milk, as it's friendly to my child's stomach. NIDO 3+ contributes so much to my child's health and upbringing as it nurturers my child with nutrients her body needs for her age. I am assured that with just 2 glasses a day of NIDO 3+, my child's nutrients are on the best level if food is basically not enough. I'm currently having a great experience with this milk and it's on my grocery list every month and I will consistently buy until my daughter no longer qualifies!

Submitted By Maria (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 11:41
I recommend it to every mom with a 3+ child. My kids are growing healthy and stronger everyday. They are intelligent with a clear vision.

Submitted By Nozipho (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 11:57
Nido is the best for toddlers Nido kids are healthy kids

Submitted By Sphelele mhlongo (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 12:13
My son loves Nestle Nido 3+.Nestle Nido 3+ provides my kids with great nutrition. 💯👌.

Submitted By Tendani Lidovho (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 13:30
Nido is very good for my daughter, she was not have an appetite but since we started to gave her Nido she is gaining weight and the appetite is amazing

Submitted By Makoma (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 15:00
I have two kids who are fussy eaters and they were underweight. I bought them NESTLE NIDO then their weight improved and they really enjoy it.

Submitted By Rachel Mabena (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 15:03
It has a very rich taste and texture my daughter loves it

Submitted By Nandi Mabaso (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 15:34
I love you guys for this...
I have four kids I have to be on top of their nutrition with picky eaters you fill in in the nutrition gap for all of them from the 1 year Olds right up to the eldest. Thank you for making parenting easy

Submitted By Reitumetsi Tsele (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 15:42
The best milk formula for growing kids, it's the best milk ever for my child's health

Submitted By Xulu Sihle (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 15:55
The Nestlé Nido 3+ is great for kids , it's has all the nutrients a kid needs at a reasonable price.

Submitted By Tsakani
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 16:08
Great taste, my daughter loves it. Even when she's sick she always wants a glass of Nido and it gives me a piece of mind because I know she's getting all the nutrients she needs.

Submitted By Bonolo
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 16:47
Nido 3+ is the best for my daughter. It keeps her healthy and also her immune system is strong

Submitted By Phophi Nemaungane (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 17:05
Helps my 3 year old to have a strong immune system and doesn't get easily. Helps with her growth as well. It also helps with sleep. A bottle before bedtime makes her sleep peacefully. I love nido thats why i chose this brand for my little girl

Submitted By Avhaathu Cynth… (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 18:15
This keeps my son tummy so Good all the time, one of the best for kids.. I can recommend this to every mom

Submitted By Kubashnie Sheik Amod (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 18:17
My daughter loves her Nido, as a fussy eater I can be rest assured that she is getting all her necessary nutrients for growing bodies and minds. Promoting healthy nutrition for little tummies and keeping mom happy.

Submitted By Ntombi (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 19:04
My kids loves Nestle Nido 3+..they both in pre school.. Will recommend to any parents who has a toddler yo buy buy it!

Submitted By Makwena Sebetha (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 19:47
Nestlé Nido 3+ is the best, All body guardian added in one, Vitamins, Minerals, Omega 3,Iron and Zinc, i would advice every Mom to try it. My child never suffere from constipation since I started giving it to her. Kids are just lovely, encouraging them how important it is for their body and growth. Happy Mom

Submitted By Mandy Mthethwa (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 21:46
Theee Best,👌🏾 🧡😍my daughter and nieces love it so much. And I love all the benefits that comes with the Nestlé Nido 3+, I mean how can you not love all the vitamins and minerals in just one class for your child? You cannot play yourself with this one, Its a winner💯

Submitted By Shiela
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 22:02
My boys absolutely love Nido 3+ they get a glass with every breakfast and lunch meal ensuring that their tummies are happy and full of immune boosting vitamins and minerals. We switched over from a different brand and Nido definitely tastes better and I can already see a difference in my kids growth and overall well-being. Love love it.

Submitted By Takalani Marci… (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 22:57
A friend referred me to buy NIDO 3+ after i explained to her about my son who was under weight and he didnt have appetite for food. I remember seeing my son after 6 weeks he was really looking good and he was able to finish the meals that we prepare for him because of the omega3,vitamin A&C ,zinc and iron my son is looking good and healthy all thanks to Nestle NIDO 3+...I would recommend this to all mommy .

Submitted By Lerato (not verified)
Fri, 10/15/2021 - 23:18
great nutrients for growing kids.

Submitted By Xolile (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 03:15
Ithink the Nido3+ is just perfect, good for my son's healthly and he loves it so much.

Submitted By Elijah Elisha (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 04:17
Nido 3 + is amazing for my young boys .. They absolutely love their midi and with all the added benefits wow we love it by far the best brand

Submitted By Meaghan Kitley (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 05:14
NY daughter just loves Nestlé Nido 3+. She loves the taste and it's so good for her too. She can't wait for her glass..

Submitted By Mamiki (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 05:15
The best growing up milk in the market and my children love their Nido

Submitted By Boingotlo Sesipi (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 05:29
My little sister absolutely loves this drink and has it all the time when it’s available

Submitted By Jill (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 05:38
I believe that my son must be on growth milk or an alternative as he is still growing, and it's very good for his development. Nestlé Nido 3+ is a must for him, as it provides home with all the vitamins and benefits that his little body needs for growing up.

Submitted By Lucinda Faroo (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 07:08
I love Nido 3+ because it contains all the important vitamins and nutrients that my kids need.I used to use Nido for my daughter (now 17) and I noticed that she was more focused and it gave her brain and body the fuel it needed to focus on school, so when I had my son it was my trusted product to turn to and both my kids love their Nido,lol yes my daughter still sneaks a scoop of her brothers milk because that's how good it is ❤👌🏽💯

Submitted By Nonkonzo (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 07:19
Very important in children the you en time go to school is healthy is good to my child

Submitted By Faheema Abbas (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 07:28
My 3 year old simply loves the taste. She now helps me mix her own and she makes sure has a spoon of the powder haha its comforting for her and to me I know my angel is getting all that her body needs.

Submitted By Faheema Abbas (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 07:28

Submitted By Noni Ngema (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 07:29
My daughter's weight and height was concerning, I started giving her Nido 3+ and the improvement was visible in a space of 8 weeks. She loves it and says it tastes really good.

Submitted By Gontle (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 11:30
I have been using NIDO 3+ on my daughter when she was 3 and a half, It has been very good and tasty with great result.
Nestle NIDO 3+ never dissapoints

Submitted By Karabo (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 12:25
Helps support toddler's immune health by helping them grow and repair cells

Submitted By Luntu Bele (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 12:38
Nestle Nido is the best. It's nutritious and tasty. The little ones love it

Submitted By Khuselwa Nkaenkae (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 13:27
I love Nido 3+ it's great for my kids and they love it so much, it's a wonderful and convenient way to get my kids all the health and vitamins they need

Submitted By Tshepo (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 15:27
It make him grow well ,strong,and healthy

Submitted By Tshegofatso Mt… (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 16:20
Nido 3+ is the best is the best and favorite of my daughter drinks a cup before going to school and has cereal and with pap for supper. It is the healthiest milk ever and it also helps her with cognitive functioning especially during learning as she is the brightest in class. Nido is the best option ever you could choose for health awareness of your child

Submitted By Constance (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 17:03
My son he's strong and active

Submitted By Nemukombame Awelani (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 17:16
I skeptical bought it for my toddler as a supplement because he was a tad underweight. Another parent recommended I start him on Nido instead of the meal replacement shakes and oh my goodness! He's healthy, his hair is shiny and seems to be gaining weight healthily. His appetite seems to have improved because he gets an ultimatum. 'Eat 5 bites and you can have your Nino(Nido)'

Submitted By Chauke tintwalo (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 17:34
My daughter really enjoy this milk

Submitted By Tshegofatso Ya… (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 18:28
My son absolutely loves it!

Submitted By Laverne (not verified)
Sat, 10/16/2021 - 22:31
Nido is by the best I have been referring friends it's so good an affordable not only does it fill with all the nutrients but it's affordable aswell.
Add new comment