- Participation in this Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Rules”).
- Participants are encouraged to review the Rules before entering into the Competition and acknowledge that they have been given an appropriate opportunity to do so and that they understand and accept these Rules.
- This competition is operated by Nestlé (South Africa) Proprietary Limited (“Nestlé”).
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Rules and Participants agree to abide by these Rules.
By participating in this competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- The following people shall not be eligible to participate in this competition:
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Nestlé and the organisers of the competition.
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- With the exception of the promotion outlined in point 4.2 below, which is open to residents of Lesotho, Namibia and Swaziland.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- The competition shall commence on 1 February 2018 and will end on 30 April 2018. No entries received after 30 April 2018 will be considered.
Instant Fashion Voucher competition – (South Africa only)
- To participate in this competition, participants must adhere to the following: spend R100 or more on one of the participating Nestlé JOGOLINO, NIDO 3+, CERELAC or NESTUM products at participating retailers in South Africa during the promotional period and upload a picture of their till slip to the following dedicated WhatsApp competition line: 076 295 2412.
- Participating retailers include Shoprite, Checkers, Pick ‘n Pay, Spar, Dischem, Game and Clicks.
- Eligible participants can choose from:
- JET Voucher (Spend R120 and Get R30 off); or
- Edgars Voucher (Spend R500 and Get R100 off).
How to claim your prize:
- Upon verification of the till slip sent to the WhatsApp line (076 295 2412) you will be able to select either the JET voucher (spend R120 and get R30 off) OR Edgars voucher (spend R500 and get R100 off) that will be sent directly to your cell phone via the WhatsApp line.
- Incomplete entries may be billed by your service provider. Nestlé shall not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the participant’s service provider.
Fashion Voucher Competition – (Lesotho, Swaziland, & Namibia)
- To participate in this competition, participants must adhere to the following: Buy any of the participating Nestlé JOGOLINO, NIDO 3+, CERELAC or NESTUM products at participating retailers in Lesotho, Swaziland or Namibia during the promotional period and upload a picture of their till slip to the following dedicated WhatsApp competition line: +2776 295 2412.
- Participants stand a chance to win an Edgars Voucher (R20 Equivalent).
How to claim your Prize:
- Upon verification of the till slip sent to the WhatsApp line, you may stand a chance to receive an Edgars voucher that will be sent directly to you via the WhatsApp line. Incomplete entries may be billed by your service provider. Nestlé shall not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the participant’s service provider.
Wholesaler Competition – Share of R80 000 (South Africa only)
- To participate in this competition, participants must adhere to the following: spend R200 or more one of the participating Nestlé NIDO 3+, CERELAC or NESTUM products at participating retailers in South Africa during the promotional period and upload a picture of their till slip to the following dedicated WhatsApp competition line: 064 914 5835.
- Participants will stand a chance to win their share of R80,000.00 in cash (in this regard, there is a total of 4 cash prizes of R20 000 each to be won).
How to Claim your Prize:
- At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a WhatsApp message, which shall contain a pin code and a telephone number which the potential prize winner should call to redeem their prize. During this telephone call, the potential prize winner may be required to present his/her pin code, answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as be requested to submit certain documents such as proof of purchase (receipts) and a copy of his/her ID and/or driver’s license to the Nestlé representative.
- The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to Nestlé. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- If Nestlé, the organisers of the competition and/or the promoters are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners within 72 hours of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
Spaza Shop Competition – Airtime (South Africa only)
- To participate in this competition, participants must adhere to the following: purchase one of the participating Nestlé NIDO 3+, CERELAC or NESTUM products during the promotional period and SMS the barcode of the purchased product to 38268 to be verified. Standard network SMS rates apply. Free SMSs or minutes do not apply.
- Participants will stand a chance to win airtime to the value of R10.
How to Claim your Prize
- Participants will be informed whether they are a winner or not by receiving an SMS back asking them to reply back with their selected Airtime provider of their choice.
- Participants are only able to enter this competition once a month.
- Participants may only win once during the promotional period.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nestlémay require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Nestlé to ensure compliance with these rules.Should a winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- The prizes are not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. A prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- Nestlé reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- The winners or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity campaigns will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
- Participants agree to have their entry picture uploaded onto the Nestlé Start Strong Stay Strong website (www.startstrong.nestle.co.za).
- Nothing in these Rules is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participants or the promoters in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA“).
- All participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Rules, the participants give consent to these risks and hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Nestlé and the promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Nestlé or any of the other promoters.
- Nestlé and the other promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the participants, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the participant to use the prize in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the prize; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the prize.
- Nestlé and the other promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than Nestlé and the other promoters themselves.
- Nestlé reserves the right to terminate or extend the competition at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Nestlé and the other promoters, their advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the competition, participants acknowledge that the competition will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable Nestlé and the other promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize to the participant. Should any participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the participant shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- At the end of the competition for whatsoever reason, all of Nestlé and the other promoters’ obligations in regard to the competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall cease to exist.
- These Rules shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and any Participant and Nestlé consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa.
- For any questions/queries regarding the redemption of prizes, please contact +2711 676 7788, or email Nestlebabymonth@tlcrewards.com.
- For any other enquiries please email our consumer services at email@example.com or call us on 086 009 6789.