Mom! Say Yes! To Pampering Yourself Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Mom! Say Yes!To Pampering Yourself competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. In order to be eligible to enter the competition, a participant:
2.1. must be at least 18 years old and residing in the Republic of South Africa;
2.2. a member of the Clicks Customer Loyalty Programme (“Clicks ClubCard Programme”)
2.3. must have purchased any Nestle NIDO 3+ 900G or 1.8kg pack at a Clicks store in the Republic of South Africa and swipe his/her Clicks ClubCard during the purchase.
3. All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered into the competition.
4. The following persons and entities are not eligible to participate in the competition:
4.1. directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Clicks Retailers (Pty) Ltd, its subsidiaries, divisions and/or associated companies (“Clicks”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Clicks, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners;
4.2. directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to the advertising and promotion agencies of Clicks and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners ;and
4.3. directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants to Nestlé (South Africa) Pty Ltd (“Nestlé”) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Nestlé (South Africa) Pty Ltd and their spouses, life partners, immediate family members and business partners.
5. The competition commences on 07 August 2020 and closes on 30 August 2020.
6. Five (5) winners will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries on 30 September 2020. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
7. The prizes for the competition are as follows:
7.1. 1 of 5 Sorbet vouchers worth R1000 each.
8. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cashor for any other item. If, for any reason, Nestlé cannot provide any of the prizes, Nestlé will award an alternative prize of a similar value.
9. Each of the winners will be required to provide Clicks and/or Nestlé with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or South African driver’s licence.
10. Notification and delivery of prizes:
10.1 Each of the winner’s contact details will be obtained from the Clicks ClubCard Programme database. Each winner will be informed telephonically within 5 working days after his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
10.2 Clicks reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the telephone call 3 times within the 3 working days of being contacted indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, Clicks will be entitled to select another winner within immediately thereafter.
10.3 If a winner cannot accept a prize for any reason, that winner will forfeit his/her prize and another winner will be selected. In order to claim his/her prize, a winner may contact the Clicks Call Centre on 0860 254 257 or e-mail Clubcard firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.4 Prizes will be delivered via courier within 30 working days of being notified.
11. The winners’ names will be published on the official Clicks’ website (www.clicks.co.za) and on the official Nestlé NIDO Facebook page(www.facebook.com/Nido-South-Africa).
12. Unless the winner specifically states otherwise, each winner agrees to participate in all promotional activity and hereby consents to Clicks and Nestlé using his/her name, images and/or voice in any promotional material for the purpose of promoting the competition. No compensation will be payable for such use. The winner will have the right to withdraw his/her consent for the use of his/her name, images and/or voice prior to the use thereof by Clicks and/ or Nestlé in any promotional activity.
A copy of these terms and conditions will be available on the official Clicks’ website (www.clicks.co.za), the official NestléNIDO Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Nido-South-Africa) and the official Nestlé NIDO website (www.nidokids.co.za) from 03August2020to 30 September 2020.
13. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THAT NEITHER CLICKS NOR NESTLÉ NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.
14. CLICKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND THE COMPETITION FOR REASONS BEYOND ITS CONTROL. CLICKS AND ITS SERVICES PROVIDERS, INCLUDING ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK PROVIDERS, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION OF ENTRY INFORMATION, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSION, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, LINE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, THE INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY WEBSITE OR ONLINE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON BEYOND ITS CONTROL.