Which NESTLÉ® NIDO® products contain a serving scoop ?
- Only the NESTLÉ® NIDO® 1+ products contain a serving scoop. 1 scoop = 9g (serving size is 36g = 4 scoops)
- NESTLÉ® NIDO® 3+ does not contain a serving scoop. A tablespoon can be used to measure each serving
What is the difference between the NESTLÉ® NIDO® products ?
- NESTLÉ® NIDO® 1+ is for toddlers aged 1-3 years. Please consult with your healthcare professional regarding the nutritional needs for children younger than 3 years
- NESTLÉ® NIDO® 3+ is for little ones aged 3-5 years. It is tailored-made to meet the specific nutritional requirements of preschool children.
- Source of Vitamin A, Zinc and Iron which are some of the nutrients that most South African little children lack.
- Source of Immuno-nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamins A, C, D, E and lactic acid-producing bacteria, Lactobacillus Protectus (L. rhamnosus), help support normal functioning of their immune system.
- Nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids and DHA help support your child’s normal brain development.
What are prebiotics and probiotics ?
- Prebiotics are food ingredients that, when eaten, support the growth of good bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Probiotics (lactic acid producing cultures) are good bacteria (live cultures) that can help restore the balance of bacteria in your child’s digestive tract.