Nestlé My SuperMom Campaign – Terms and Conditions
- Participation in this Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Rules”).
- Participants are encouraged to review the Rules before entering into the Competition and acknowledge that they have been given an appropriate opportunity to do so and that they understand and accept these Rules.
- This competition is operated by Nestlé (South Africa) (Proprietary) Limited (“Nestlé”) in conjunction with Just Palm (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoters”).
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Rules and Participants agree to abide by these Rules.
By participating in this Competition, Participants agree to the rules set out below.
- This Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition:
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoters.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above.
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- The Competition shall commence on 4th February 2019 and will end on 5th May 2019. No entries received after 5th May 2019 will be considered.
- MechanicsShoppers/ConsumersTo participate in this Competition, Participants must buy any NESTLE CERELAC, NESTLE NESTUM or NESTLE NIDO 3+ products at any retailer(s), dial *120*519# and follow the onscreen prompt. The USSD entry mechanic costs 20c per 20 seconds. The participants should retain their proof of purchase to claim their prize. Participants can enter as many times as they want.
To participate in this Competition, Participants must buy 3 or more SHRINKS of NESTLE CERELAC, NESTLE NESTUM or NESTLE NIDO 3+ at any of the selected store(s), dial *120*519# and follow the onscreen prompt. The USSD entry mechanic costs 20c per 20 seconds. The participants should retain their proof of purchase to claim their prize. Participants can enter as many times as they want.
Selected stores for traders
Store Buying Group Region Devland Cash & Carry (Pty) Ltd EST GP Reliance Produce Company CC EST GP Farried & Hanif Investments CC/ A1 Supermarket EST LP Kit Kat Cash And Carry EST GP Premjee Cash’n Carry Tzaneen EST LP Phoenix Cash & Carry EST GP World Focus 1144 CC/ Choice Supermarket Burgersfort EST LP Hazyview Cash and Carry Masscash MP Phoenix Cash & Carry EST KZN Supersave Wholesalers Springs UMS LP Supersave Supermarket Pietermaritzburg UMS KZN J & E Wholesalers (Pty) Ltd Pretoria UMS GP Food Town Hyper Rustenburg UMS NW Your Trade 291 (Pty) Ltd/Factory Shop Burgersfort UMS LP Min Cash Warehouse UMS KZN Trade Value Cash C UMS EC Akarcade Wholesale Rustenburg UMS NW Siyabonga Butchery UMS KZN Savemoor Cash & Carry Kwa-Thema UMS GP Browns Bizana MASSCASH EC Finro Cash And Carry PE MASSCASH EC Weirs Mthatha MASSCASH EC Jumbo East London MASSCASH EC Sunshine Powersave-Sunshine Plaza MASSCASH GP Masscash (Pty) Ltd t/a Thembani MASSCASH EC Super Jumbo Cash & Carry Bloem MASSCASH FS Super Jumbo Crown Mines (DC) MASSCASH GP SunshinePowersave-Sunshine Electron MASSCASH GP Weirs Queenstown MASSCASH EC Weirs Idutywa MASSCASH EC Drinks Galore CC MASSCASH GP Jumbo Cash & Carry Polokwane MASSCASH LP Masscash (Pty) Ltd t/a Emsengeni MASSCASH KZN Browns & Weirs Cash And Carry JWCT Butterworth MASSCASH EC Weirs King Williams Town MASSCASH EC Kimberley Cash And Carry MASSCASH FS Springs Cash and Carry MASSCASH GP Westmead Cash And Carry (Saverite) MASSCASH KZN Empangeni Cash & Carry MASSCASH KZN Browns Cash And Carry Lusikisiki MASSCASH EC Welkom Cash And Carry (Pty) Ltd MASSCASH FS Browns CC Matatiele MASSCASH EC Jumbo Cash And Carry Durban MASSCASH KZN Ltd Brownn Nongoma MASSCASH KZN Mikeva Cash And Carry MASSCASH EC Weirs Engcobo MASSCASH EC Weirs Mount frere MASSCASH KZN Pretoria West Cash and Carry MASSCASH GP DF Scott MASSCASH EC Nelspruit Cash And Carry MASSCASH MP Lusikisiki Cash And Carry (Pty) Ltd MASSCASH EC Qwa Cash And Carry MASSCASH FS Weirs Maclear MASSCASH KZN Bargain Portshepstone DC IBC KZN Bargain Portshepstone Stores IBC/td> KZN Save Hyper Pietermaritzburg IBC KZN Save Northdale Pietermaritzburg IBC KZN Afrisave Cash & Carry (Pty) Ltd IBC EC Supersave Polokwane IBC LP Supersave Burgersfort IBC LP Ohlanga Kokstad IBC KZN Tradeport Phoenix IBC KZN Save Cash Carry Pietermaritzburg IBC KZN Tradeport Benoni IBC GP Triangle Highlights IBC KZN Happy Family Witbank IBC MP Happy Family Springs IBC GP Happy Family Boksburg IBC GP North City Wholesalers IBC KZN Renian Distributors/Overland DC Klerksdorp Best Buy NW Numain Cash And Carry CC Kimberley Best Buy FS Shelfline 139 (Pty) Ltd/ Price Chain CC Best Buy NW True Motives 74 (Pty) Ltd/ Big Daddys Food Best Buy EC Squareroot Trading 17 (Pty) Ltd/ Big Daddys Food Best Buy EC Styleprops 165 (Pty) Ltd/ Big Daddys Food Best Buy EC Big Save Hammanskraal ICC GP Bibi Cash & Carry ICC FS ICC Kwathema (Pty) Ltd ICC GP Limpopo Cash Carry PLK Shield LP Superb Wholesalers CC Shield KZN Powersave CC Shield EC Check One Supermarket Shield GP Ziedgesville WS CC Shield EC Check Out Biko Centre Shield KZN Moosa’s Wholesale Harding Shield KZN Laxmi Cash & Carry Lenasia Shield GP Jumbo Epping MASSCASH WC Jumbo Phillipi MASSCASH WC Jumbo Ottery MASSCASH WC Shelf Line Vuyani UMS WC One-Up Epping EST WC
- The Prize:Shopper / Consumer Participants stand a chance to win a share of R300 000 (three hundred thousand Rand) in grocery vouchers. Grocery vouchers will only be redeemable at any of the Shoprite group stores (35 vouchers), Pick n Pay (20 vouchers) and Clicks South Africa (5 vouchers). These vouchers will be distributed at random. These vouchers are not permissible to purchase any infant formula or complementary food (infant cereals) or as stipulated in the R991 regulations.A total of 60 grocery vouchers to the value of R5 000 (five thousand Rand) each will be drawn in the duration of the competition. 20 Lucky winners will be drawn at the end of each month of the competition on the following dates 5 March 2019, 5 April 2019 & 6 May 2019.
Trader Participants stand a chance to win a 2018 Nissan NP200 1.68V Base (UA1) only (NP200). A total of 1 winner will be drawn on the 17 May 2019. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be a total of 1 winner for the NP200 giveaway.
The NP200 includes the following:
- Administration Fee
- License Fee
- On The Road Fee
The NP200 will be allocated to the winner randomly and such allocation is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged for another colour or model.
The winner of the NP200 must be over the age of 18 years and have a valid ID and Driver’s License.
The Promoters are not responsible for any risk and / or damages that may occur once the NP200 is handed over to the winner. The NP200 does not include car insurance and the winner will be required to arrange their own insurance and will be liable for all risks associated with the NP200 after taking delivery. The winner will be required to sign an indemnity form acknowledging this when the NP200 is handed over.
The Promoters will not be partake in any sort of deals if the winner decides to sell the NP200 once it has been handed over to the winner. The winner takes full responsibility for the selling of the NP200 and the risks associated with the sale.
The NP200 will be delivered to the nearest selected Nissan Dealership or a selected store in that region where the winner is located. Nestlé, the organisers of the competition and the promoters are not responsible for travel costs for the winner to get to the selected Nissan Dealership or selected store in that region to collect the NP200. The winner will be required to bring all relevant documents upon handover of the NP200.
The NP200 will be delivered within two months of the date which the draw took place. Nestlé will contact the winner should the delivery be delayed for whatsoever reason and the winner shall have no claim against Nestlé for any such late delivery.
The winner must collect the NP200 within 2 weeks from the NP200 being delivered to the relevant Nissan dealership or the selected wholesaler and a failure to do so will result in the winner forfeiting the prize, without any claim or recourse against the Promoters.
- How to claim your prize:
- 60 lucky winners will be drawn at random in the presence of the Nestlé brand team and Nestlé legal team. These draws will take place on 5 March 2019 & 5 April 2019 & 6 May 2019.
- One Trader winner for 2018 Nissan NP200 1.68V Base (UA1) will be selected at random in the presence of the Nestlé brand team and Nestlé legal team. This draw will take on the 6 May 2019.
- At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive an SMS message in their cell phone number from a representative of the Promoters at which point he/she may be required to answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as be requested to submit certain documents and a copy of his/her ID and/or driver’s license to the Promoters’ representative.
- The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to the Promoters. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- If the Promoters are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- Eligible winners will have their prizes delivered to them by a representative of the Promoters based on the information they will have shared via the telephone call.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these Rules.
- Should the winner be found, in the Promoters sole discretion: not to be eligible to win; not to have complied with these Rules; their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming; acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition; and if it would be unlawful to award the prize, he/she will automatically be disqualified and/or the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoters and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
- Participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoters.
- Nothing in these Rules is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Participant or the Promoters in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA“).
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Rules, the Participants give consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the Participants, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the Participant to use the prize in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the prize; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the prize.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves.
- The Promoters reserve the right to terminate or extend the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the Competition, Participants acknowledge that the Competition will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize to the Participant. Should any Participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the Participant shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Rules, the Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone suspend or cancel this Competition, the Rules and any prize (which has not yet been allocated), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters deem necessary. At the end of the Competition for whatsoever reason, all of the Promoters’ obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall cease to exist.
- These Rules shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and any Participant and Nestlé consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa.
- For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at email@example.com or call us on 086 0096 116. Calls to this number will be charged by your cellular network service provider.